Before their stay at AlphaDog Lodging, all dogs participate in a 4 hour temperament assessment. An outdoor environment is great for most socialized dogs, but some are more comfortable with a different kind of play!
- Copies of up to date vaccinations are required (DHPP (or some variant), Rabies, Bordatella, and Canine Influenza) before your dog's first visit. We also require documentation of regular flea & tick treatment as well as a fecal test from within the last six months. These protocols help protect every pup in our care!
- Puppies must be at least 4 months old unless they are in our AlphaDog University Puppy Program. Please inquire for more information.
- If a dog has been diagnosed with a communicable disease (i.e., Giardia or Kennel cough), AlphaDog Lodging will require veterinary documentation proving a clean health record after treatment. We do not take sick dogs into our care.
- We are now taking intact dogs under 18 months/1.5 years of age! Please inquire via email (email@example.com) and/or read our FAQ for more information.
- When coming to AlphaDog Lodging, each dog should wear a properly fitted, buckle or breakaway collar with a name tag. We remove all harnesses, pinch collars, martingale collars, and so on. For everyone's safety, all dogs must also be on a leash when entering/exiting the facility.
- Masks must be worn at all times by staff and clients as well as maintaining social distancing at all times, per California law.
Reservations are needed to ensure space for Boarding and for Daycare during holidays and peak seasons. Minimum stay and prepayment will apply during certain peak holiday periods. See our Rates & Hours page for more information.